Tuesday, January 8, 2013

TWITTER


Finally changed the header on my Twitter Profile...and added my pic! The header lists my novels starting with the mystery crime series featuring Detective Inspector Massey, followed by my latest move into writing historical fiction. This commenced with Les Ruines, a novel about a mystery surrounding the activities of the French Resistance during World War II. Risk is yet to be published (currently being edited and reviewed) and is a sequel to Les Ruines, focussing this time on the escape lines for evaders and escapees during WWII in France.
I am indebted to ELMS, the WWII Escape Lines Memorial Society for their assistance in researching the background to this specific clandestine movement. I am now a member of this remarkable society:

web-site:  www.ww2escapelines.co.uk 

All novels are available in paperback and Kindle formats from Amazon:

http://www.amazon.com/-/e/B004UPFYWK

No comments:

Post a Comment